20130210

(GOD is GOOD)

God didn't give us perfect lives for us to be able to enjoy everything that life has to offer. . .

Make the most out of the good things and learn from the bad ones. We have to taste the sugar and spice of LIFE!

Always remember that God won't give us a burden we can't carry; it's just a matter of how we respond to these events. . .
GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME!

I am thankful that YOU've still let me live this moment despite the wrong things I've done. I thank you for letting me do the things I want and have to do. Thank YOU so much because YOU let me spend time with Mama, Daddy, and Heaven. Most of all, thanks for YOUR love and guidance. . .



I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART PAPA GOD! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

share your thoughts. . . i'll be waiting ne? (^_^)

spread the word

be updated